Saturday, September 29, 2012

Prepare to grit your teeth.

I've got more phone pictures; didn't make it to the scanner today. My parents stopped by and we went out to dinner, so you guys will have to deal with my beautiful photography.



I've got to fix that hanging boat when I do the final drawing of the first one, it's starting to drive me crazy. And the angle on the boat over the helicopter is bothering me too, so I'll have to fix that too.

The second one is Jim Royal's dock-house/home. I've just found a huge stash of photos in my old stock folder from Lake Lure that are perfect so I've just been flipping through them and pulling out all the things I like and adding them on.

By the end of the day tomorrow, I SHOULD have the finished drawings/scans... that or I'll have wasted my day entirely.

No comments:

Post a Comment