Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Need coffee.

Well, last night was rough, but finished what I needed to get done. When I come home I'll be taking a nap... then getting up again for another long night. Such is life here.

Since I really don't have much else to post, I'll show you guys the project I finished. It's not my best work by any measure, but I do like the basic design. I'll probably tweak it some more before I'm really satisfied. Doesn't she kind of look like a pug?


She's from a short story I've been tinkering with on and off. I'm kind of using my current assignments to flesh out the world/characters more. I'll be posting some of the settings/environment pictures soon, once I get them to a halfway decent stage.

For once I lucked out; one of my assignments due tomorrow got pushed back. It would've been a mad rush had it not been. Time around here is weird. One minute you've got two days to work on something, and then you look up at the clock and the deadline is four hours away.

Anyways, I hope you all are doing well! I'll keep you guys updated whether you like it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment