Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Helichopper Clubhouse

This is another drawing I've been working on for that short story I was telling you guys about. This is the hangout of the main character Dorian Rhodes, the warrior princess of the sea. It's a grounded helicopter on a small island where she and her possy built a club house on top and around it.

This is a really terrible photograph, but it's enough for you all to get the idea. In this I'm working out the structure, but I'll be light-boxing it to clean it up a lot before the end.



It's based off a HH60-Jayhawk, but I've dropped a few elements from it. The Jawhawk is super-long and it's a little unnecessary for my story.

I might post a little synopsis for the story later once I get the big details hashed out. I'm in the middle of paring it down to a reasonable number of pages. It's funny how big little stories end up being.

I made a huge effort not doing some sort of corny Schwarzenegger quote in the title, so I think you guys should give me props for that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment