Friday, December 28, 2012

Song of Ice and Fire

Kind of maddening how much I hate/love Game of Thrones/Song of Ice an Fire. Still, it's the only thing in recent memory that I've really wanted to do fan art for. (Excluding a few Rise of the Guardians doodles).

That's a small miracle in itself.

But I have to throw myself at something to get past the sheer wall of stress that's been choking the life out of me.

Anyway, here's my recent work:

Some lame compositions that I've been working with.


This is from the 4th thumbnail in the first set and  process:

"The Great Eagle"



And some Game of Thrones fanart of Jon Snow, Ghost, and Ygritte from the second thumb of the second set:

"You know nothing, Jon Snow."

To be sure, there's a ton of other junk and GoT fanart I've been doodling over, but I'm too lazy to rifle through all my folders or scan them.



No comments:

Post a Comment