Thursday, December 13, 2012

Clean-Up

Okay, so I've been doing a lot of things I'm not sure I can show you guys until they're all done, but I figure a little sneak peak won't hurt too much. (And I feel bad for being so dead).

I just finished the rough boards for a senior film called Hell Unleashed, and now I'll be doing clean up boards. This is one of them, maybe a little "too" clean, but it's just for presentation's sake now.


Hell Unleashed is a 3D short directed by Jesse Schlobohm, and it's looking fantastic so far. I'm very happy to be working on it. But that's all I'm showing you guys.

I've got stuff from several other films I'd love to show you guys, but now isn't the right time. I haven't been able to do much for my Lost Boy project lately, but when I do have more, you'll see it first.


No comments:

Post a Comment