Friday, January 11, 2013

So there's school again.

I know, right? Fun stuff.

So many exciting things this quarter. So tempted to juggle some dangerous things, metaphorical knives and cannonballs. I might.... I might just do it. It just kills me to turn down opportunities. The only problem is that I might be spreading myself too thin.


Anyways, I'm on the brink of finishing the storyboards for Hell Unleashed, and once I've done that, I should have just a wee bit more time to do layouts for another film.

In other news, taking one of the most hardcore classes of yet for me, a little something called Conceptual Illustration. It's going to be an awesome class, I can already tell, and my professor cuts to the chase which is very refreshing. By Tuesday, I will have a crap-ton of environment thumbnails that I will drop off for you guys. It's gonna be biblical.

The story is a spin off of an idea I had come up with last quarter, "The Pans", but with major changes. I've cut out all the stuff that didn't work and I'm moving it to a new corner as something separate (ie. the witches and the hair and the magic) and now I've got a nice, bubbling pot-full of something very different but no less fun.

Mysterious right? I'll spell it out next entry once I've got the thumbs ready for you all.

For now, here's a little experiment I did in photoshop, don't take it too seriously.




No comments:

Post a Comment