Thursday, October 4, 2012

Jim Royal and His Shop of Horrors

Well, not really. But this is his work shed where he makes his boats. It's sort of animated; there's a depth of field change every two seconds, so it might get a little dizzy.


The rendering is terrible, I intend to redo it digitally. (All I had was tracing paper, and that was the worst idea possible). Anyway, I've got another without the window frame if you guys are interested.


I haven't posted much these last few days since I've been so crunched for time, and yesterday I basically did nothing but sleep. Who needs to watch the debate? They always spout out the same drivel anyways. 

I'll be trying to keep with posting something everyday, but sometimes it's not possible. I hope you guys can forgive me. This weekend will be eventful in many ways, so I'll share all the interesting moments (if any). 

No comments:

Post a Comment