Tuesday, October 16, 2012

And the crowd goes wild!

Sort of.

Hey, guys! Finished another assignment that I'm sure you all are just aching to look at. (Yes, you sitting in the other room). I ended with twenty characters, if you're not including the animals. I had to take a few out due to time constraints; I might add them in later after painting.


This quarter has been one of my most productive ever as far as school work goes. Other quarters have been just a slurry of mediocre trashliners.

Now it's slightly less so.

It'll be nice when I finally figure out what I'm doing.


In other news, I've been working on Senior Films. So many great ones to choose from this year, it's terrible. I'm having to narrow things down but it gets harder everytime. It would be fabulous to have multiple copies of myself so I could do all these things at once.

I have some other really exciting things I plan to post soon so keep an eye out!

No comments:

Post a Comment