Thursday, October 11, 2012

After a long absence...

I have returned.


Well, when I say long absence... I mean a week or so.

It has been a bit of a nightmare as far as workload for the last week and a half. I have literally gotten about... 12 hours of sleep in the last five days. Cumulative. And I had this die-hard fever Friday thru Sunday which was an experience in itself.

That being said, things haven't been that bad. Midterms week is guaranteed to wreck your life most quarters, so it wasn't something I didn't see coming. (The fever did catch me off-guard, I must admit).

I've done several things the last several days, (some I'm much to ashamed of to post) and some things that I don't want to post just for no reason what-so-ever. But! I do have a couple of things to show you guys.

First, Dorian now has a pretty solid color scheme rolling for her, so I thought I'd show you guys.



Not that you'll be seeing her in color for quite a long time, but I still thought it was kind of nice.

Second thing is a field pan I did for a class. There are details I missed that need to be added (wood grain on the nearest stall's poles for one), but all that can wait till later. I think I'll render this at some point and use it as a legitimate layout example, but that might have to wait till winter break.


I'm excited to draw the characters in (the minimum requirement is 12, but I think I might exceed that a bit). Buuut, I am dead tired. I'm going to go take a nap so I'll be decent enough to work on some storyboards tonight. Maybe I'll be able to post those sometime soon! 

I'll keep you all posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment