Sunday, May 5, 2013

POTTERCEPTIONNNN

It feels like Inception right now. Everything is sort of fuzzing in and out, then the windows explode and water comes in and makes a huge mess and I get tossed into a bathtub.

And I think I'm starting to annoy everyone with my constant exhaustion so that'll hopefully stop soon... maybe? I don't know. Just writing this makes me feel guilty because of the wall of work I still have to do. It keeps assaulting me with its laser-guilt-vision from the corner of my room. Nothing will placate it. Nothing.


How do people even manage life at SCAD sometimes? I think the really successful and well-slept people here have time-turners.

Yeah, we just went Prisoner of Azkaban on this blog.
Oh, SNAPE. (You get it? 'Cause Snape is 'snap' without the E? No? Oh...)

Here is what I've managed in to accomplish this week. It's Simpsons/Bartman if you're curious.


 I'm desperately rushing on getting the pencils done so I won't be catching up on anything else... BUT at least I think I'll be getting the pencils done sometime before class. Maybe. (No, I'm pretty sure I will.)

Anyways, I'm kind of zombie-ing my way through life at the moment, so no new fun personal work for the rest of the quarter most likely. Unless I manage to squish something into Speed Sketching.... that might work.  Ha ha, figuring out my life through a blog, great habit to get into, you should try it.

Just keep swimming guys, especially you guyss in a similar situation right now. Yeah, you know yourselves.

Till whenever.

(You ever reread your writing and have the distinct impression a 12 year old wrote it? Drives you crazy, doesn't it?)

No comments:

Post a Comment