Saturday, April 27, 2013

So where have I been?

I've been tearing out my hair. It's been fun, but extremely tiring. Still, not nearly as stressful as Conceptual Illustration (at least not at this particular moment).

I still don't have much to show for this quarter, though I've got some fun sketches to show you guys once I scan them. Storyboarding Club on top of classes has kept me very busy, but at least I don't have to dog around with any Senior Films at the moment.


On a side note: Cars. Oh my gosh, CARS. So fun to cartoon. Not at all fun to draw normally.

But that'll have to wait.

Anyway, some fairly crappy inks (at least a crappy scan of some okay inks).


And a poster I made for a Club Challenge.

Should make posters more often really, it's been the only truly "fun" thing this quarter aside from some stupid sketchbook drawings.

'Till whenever I have some more to show everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment